Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Emily Hope Lee - Let's pray!!

Dear Praying friends,
I am writing to ask you to lift up some friends-of-friends of mine, their daughter was just admitted to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. She has SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) and is now on life support. The Lee family has had incomprehensable trials during these last three years and they need our prayers desperately. You can get updates from their blog for the latest news.
This family is so dear to my heart because their family mirrors mine, except they have known suffering and loss and I have not. They have three girls, Linnea is in heaven and Emily is fighting for her life. Please lift them up and especially pray that they would feel God's presence and His care for them.
Thanks!
Faith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I happened to run across your blog from the site Biblical Womanhood. This first entry caught my eye because of the words "Johns Hopkins." I am a student at the Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, and I will certainly be praying for Emily.

God Bless!

~Malori F.