Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CLEAN!!!!!

I'm having a bit of "this is my blog and I'll write what I want too" moment :-) But I am writing to say that my girl's rooms are CLEAN!!!!! YAY!!
Usually they are totally messy....

but today I stood on my head and got all the toys out from under their beds, we cleaned out their closet and sorted their toys...
again...
sigh....
Anyway! Now it's CLEAN and we're getting ready to paint it "poetic princess pink" I can't wait!!! I'll post some photos here or on my other blog when I'm done!
I just think that none of this would have been done if I hadn't started walking again. I take my threesome to the Hobgood Park and truck around the track for as long as Beth's poor little legs can hold out. I can't wait until she gets better on her bike! Anyway, I've only been a couple of times but I can already feel a big improvement in my energy level - which is a big deal when you're pregnant!!
Anyway, I'm off to vacuum the living room!!

No comments: