Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! I can not put into words how unspeakably thankful I am that the holidays are over. I have enjoyed the extra time with family and having my husband home but I am so behind on my housekeeping it is a very real irritation. I have so much to do this morning but I got the most rotten start to the day. Before 8am I had lost my temper with my girls, and forgotten to make my husband a lunch!!! I thought I was doing so good! I got up and made muffins this morning (and for this non-morning person that is quite an accomplishment!) and I put on praise music, but then I got distracted. Bummer.
Anyway, I am so glad that it is a new year as well as the beginning of a new week. I have all these resolutions in my head (that I haven't had time to write out yet) and an increased internal inertia and optimistic attitude that this coming year will be better in so many ways.
I am amazed at the transformation this past year has wrought in my life and how God as so honored mmeagerre, though authentic, pursuit of Him. When I think about how God has helped to transform my attitude and my level of energy to put towards homemaking & housekeeping I am so thankful! I know I still have a long way to go and I am so glad to know my faithful God who will continue to work in me.

No comments: